- 2 eggs (from cage free chickens)
- 1 ounce – mix of finely chopped broccoli, carrots, red cabbage
- 1 ounce – diced onions
- crushed garlic – a smidgeon
- black beans – 1 tablespoon
- Mexican shredded cheese – a sprinkling
- Freshly crushed black peppercorn and sea salt – to taste
Chop and dice the vegetables. Add to skillet with a tiny amount of olive oil. Fry veggies for one minute, stir and turn, fry one more minute.
In separate bowl crack eggs, add cheese, and whip.
Pour the veggies into the bowl with the eggs, carefully mix until all veggies are coated. Then put this back into the frying pan.
Wait until it solidifies, and flip. After a minute, lightly press to squeeze out any uncooked material in the center. Cook for a few more minutes.
Take out, and place in a whole-wheat or whole-grain toasted English breakfast muffin.
The result is high in fiber and complex carbs, low in sugars.
The final product.